Brian & Jennifer's Engagement Session.

I had an awesome afternoon, shooting Brian and Jennifer's engagement session amongst the hustle and bustle of the Sunday afternoon crowds around the Art Museum in Philadelphia.
They brought their adorable pooch named Bowie (named after David Bowie - cute, huh?!) along with them for the shoot. We may have to work on Bowie's modeling skills, but I'll forgive the wriggle worm, since he's such cutie!





We started around the Art Museum area, then super-assistant Michael maneuvered through traffic and created a make-shift parking spot, so we could end the session at Love Park.

Here are just a couple of pics from our fun shoot today -













Aren't they an adorable couple!?
Can't wait for their wedding later on next year!
I have loads more to edit, but Kingsley has brought me at least 7 toys in the process of me editing these, and I'm starting to suspect he's feeling a little neglected! haha.

On a side note, Brian made a good point as we were on our way towards Love Park, and I was jabbering on about how awesome Autumn is; Spring and Fall are the best seasons as far as nature's colors, but they don't last long enough!
Too true. I'll have to cook with lots more fall veggies, enjoy not wearing a heavy winter coat, and roll around in the colored leaves before the cold sets in and we're surrounded by white snow.

And on that note....I'm off to make some pumpkin soup and give thanks that I don't have to turn the heater on!

Leave A Comment