cold weather, valley forge & beautiful family portraits.

I'm so excited to share these family portraits that I had the pleasure of taking at Valley Forge last Saturday afternoon!
Kelsey is a really talented wedding planner, and owner of A Little Soiree, and I actually worked with her a while ago to shoot some of her work (stay tuned as some of it is going to be shown in The Knot magazine!). She has such a great, bubbly personality, and I was so thrilled to be able to shoot her extremely fun and photogenic family, and their adorable dog Oliver!
It was freezing cold, but they all stuck it out for some beautiful pictures. Even little Oliver was happy to be a model for the day!






How adorable is little Logan!?






I had such a blast with these guys!
Thanks again for letting me spend some time with your beautiful family Kelsey!

Leave A Comment