a nice way to start off the last month of the year.

I did a quick shoot with makeup artist - Carinn Kanaki, hairstylist - Melissa Gumley and actor/model - Andrew Callahan yesterday afternoon.

I pulled some clothes and jewelry from my wardrobe, topped it off with some of Michael's accessories and threw in Andrew's eyepatch to create these images.
I think they turned out pretty nicely!










To end the busy day, Michael and I celebrated December 1st by putting up our retro, aluminium tree (that's straight from the 60's!) and covered it with white lights and bird decorations (since I'm absolutely obsessed with birds).
Our pretty tree is now sitting happily in our dining room, waiting for Santa!

Thanks to everyone involved in this shoot! Special thanks to Melissa for helping us decorate the tree too!

Leave A Comment