Craig & Brita's Winter Wedding.

It's been almost a month since Craig and Brita said 'I Do' on a cold, yet sunny day at the seriously beautiful, Glen Foerd Mansion. I've been slack when it comes to posting some pictures from their beautiful winter wedding, but finally, here it is!

Congratulations again to Craig and Brita (and Happy One Month Anniversary!). It's absolutely adorable how effortlessly you make each other laugh! Thank you once again for letting Michael and I be a part of your special day.

In other news, I have to admit that since spending the last three weeks in Australia in over 100 degree heat (in fact, the last weekend I was there was the hottest day they'd had all summer), that as beautiful as snow is, I'm happily welcoming these next few warm days and eagerly awaiting Spring! Admittedly, I haven't quite mastered the art of walking in, dressing for, and living with the snow - this is only my second American Winter - but those few weeks away from the cold weather has me saying -
 "Bring on the warm sunshine!"

Comments
2 Responses to “Craig & Brita's Winter Wedding.”
  1. Stan says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Stan says:

    WOW! only your second American Winter?? you've seen some bad ones then. I would gladly trade 100 degrees for this now, but i guess that is what makes me appreciate the summer even more

    Beautiful work as usual

Leave A Comment