winter battles spring.

Spring creeps in and then runs back out again as Winter throws it's last few gusts of wind at us. The battle between the two seasons is tedious, and I find myself counting the days until I can officially retire my heavy coats for the year and just enjoy the sun.
I've made a point to embrace the warmth when we get it here. I didn't realize how much I missed being outside until I hopped back on my bicycle and rode around the city in a light cardigan, but then the chill came back and I was forced to realize that Winter is not quite over.
Winter is beautiful in it's white, cold simplicity, but it changes the pace of everything. I can't wait for the color and vitality that comes with Spring. I was spoilt spending three weeks in Australia during Summer this year. It's made me impatient for nice weather!

I worked with the beautiful 14 year old Sarah Hill on Sunday who recently signed to Bell Management which is operated by the exceptionally talented hairstylist Bethany Bell.
It was Sarah's first photoshoot EVER so Michael and I worked closely with her to help with her posing and to try and make her feel more comfortable in front of the camera.








Leave A Comment