Tara & Joseph's Center City, Philadelphia Wedding.

I worked as a second shooter for Tara and Joseph's gorgeous wedding, located in the heart of Philadelphia on May 28th.
I spent the morning with Tara and her bridesmaids in their bridal suite with one of the best views of center city I've ever seen, while David Schrott, the other photographer, worked with Joseph and his groomsmen.
The ladies and I then caught a taxi to City Hall for a few photos before Tara and Joseph said their "I Do's". After their beautifully, heartfelt vows, now man and wife, Tara and Joseph, the bridal party, and David and I headed to Love Park for a few shots, then we all caught the subway (and yes, it really was as fun and crazy as it sounds!) to Old City for their reception.
Here are a few of my favorites from the day.



Leave A Comment