Simmone von Sydney shoots for Enchanted Bridal (Australia)

When I was younger, my sister used to dress me up in my mother's super 80's dresses that she'd modified with safety pins, and we'd host a fashion parade for my parents. To advertise the 'event', we plastered posters throughout the house, and charged our parents a small fee to sit in our living room, and watch for the millionth time, me walking around in one of my sisters 'creations' as we played White Zombie's 'Electric Head Pt. 1' or Prince's 'Batdance' (songs I bashfully admit to now knowing word for word!).

What started out as my sister simply playing dress up, evolved into an absolutely amazing talent for creating clothes. She flew all the way from Australia to visit me earlier this year, and brought along with her 6 dresses from her new collection of bridal gowns, and it's with great pleasure that I was able to photograph these extraordinarily beautiful wedding dresses for her new store that is to be opening in Australia, later this year called Enchanted Bridal.
To view the collection, and learn more about her company, check out enchantedbridal.com.au


Special thanks to Bethany 'Queen B' Bell for hair, Michelle Rivera for makeup, Candace Whaley of Authentic8ke Style for wardrobe and models Vanessa Marie Caruso, Kylene Yee, Erin Bakes and Rachael Lynn.

Lastly, thank you to my amazing sister Amanda, for giving me the opportunity to work with you! This songs for you-

Leave A Comment