Sneak Peek: Brittany & Brad's Wedding at Joanna Furnace

I love Fall. I love the cool weather, I love the colors, I love the leaves scattered along the ground, and as most people that know me already know, I absolutely love the pumpkins. So when I discovered that Brittany and Brad's wedding drew inspiration from my favorite season, I was ecstatic.
Brittany and Brad are such an amazing couple! I know, I know, every couple I get to shoot is absolutely amazing (what can I say? I have awesome clients!), but in terms of Brad and Brittany, the love they have for one another was so, incredibly evident, it was beautifully overwhelming. They are such down to earth people, and were so willing to trust my creative ideas, wander through the grass, lean up against old machinery and nestle themselves amongst some hay barrels to get some awesome shots. Brad even drove us around in a golf buggy to get to all the different locations I'd picked out for their portraits! How cool is that!?
Honestly, by the end of their wedding, it felt as though we were saying goodbye to two old friends.
Here are a few of my absolute fave portraits I took on the day for you to swoon over, but trust me, there are LOADS more to come!

Leave A Comment